Ensuring the health and safety of our guests and staff has always been a paramount concern and is part of our mission. To make sure we’re doing our part, we have adopted enhanced cleaning procedures and protocols based upon the latest guidance, including:
Staff Health and Safety:
- Frequent and thorough hand washing, using hot water and soap, for at least 20 seconds.
- Disinfecting of personal items frequently touched, such as car keys, car door, steering wheel, cell phone among other items.
Guest Health and Safety:
- Thorough disinfecting of all surfaces in guest accommodations, including door knobs, cabinet pulls, remote controls, buttons on TV or DVD players, gate openers, DVD cases, light switches.
- Mopping of floors with antiseptic solution.
- Use of new gloves when handling bedding, towels and other laundry items.
Pre-Guest Check-in Inspection and Wipe Down:
- Further disinfecting just before a guest arrives to make sure the room is as fresh as possible, including all primary light switches, all primary door knobs and any other surfaces that may have been touched since the last cleaning.
We are staying up to date on the latest recommendations to ensure that we meet the highest standards for hygiene and cleaning. Let us know if you have any questions.